ALBEC On-Site uses the HOST® Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning system, the preferred solution for both residential and commercial carpeting and recommended by carpet manufacturers and fiber producers worldwide. This system works better than hot water or steam methods because it dissolves and traps dirt that other cleaners leave behind. The exclusive water based cleaning solutions that we use are safe for people, pets, and the environment. HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner is all natural and contains a balanced blend of moisture, detergent and a small amount of safe-to-use solvents to dissolve and trap greasy, oily dirt, spots and odors as it is brushed into the carpet. And because HOST is a low-moisture cleaner, carpet can be walked on during cleaning and is ready for use quickly, letting you get back to your daily schedule sooner.
How it Works
The HOST System:
- Removes dry dirt.
- Lifts the pile.
- Deep cleans carpet and removes spots and spills immediately.
Millions of tiny, absorbent sponge-like particles that contain trace amounts of water and cleaning agents deep clean by dissolving and trapping greasy, oily dirt. The HOST Sponges Cleaner dissolves, absorbs and traps soil, spots and odors as it cleans and is removed by vacuuming. Your carpet is clean, dry and ready to use and enjoy right away! Matted carpets are revived and once again become soft to the touch.
100% dry, 100% clean and 100% environmental friendly
Besides offering a better, more effective cleaning method, the HOST® Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning system is the only certified green carpet and tile cleaning system available:
- Cleans carpets, rugs, and tile naturally
- Recommended by many carpet manufacturers for cleaning wool, sisal, jute and other natural carpet fibers
- Gives immediate use of carpets and floors without worries from furniture bleeding, seam splitting, or damage to carpet and pad
- Awarded the coveted Green Seal which promotes a cleaner, safer, and healthier environment for your children and pets
- Protects your flooring investment by prolonging the life expectancy of your flooring
- Works great on synthetic and stain-resistant carpet
- Never have to worry about damage from shrinkage, over wetting, mold and mildew forming or damage to your hardwood floors
- No wet carpet
- No sticky, soapy residue left behind
- No filling or dumping of water
- No chemicals to mix
- Removes dust mites and other allergens
- Safe for all types of carpet
- Carpet stays cleaner longer
- Safe for people and pets
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I have to wait before I can use my carpet? – The HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning system uses low moisture that rapidly dries by the time we are done, enabling you to use your newly cleaned carpet immediately.
- What do I need to do to be ready for the cleaning? – For the best results, remove all breakables and small items from your floor so we can clean your carpet with no interruptions.
- Why is HOST considered a green product? – The HOST compound is made of a natural cellulose fiber and the solvent cleaners used are environmentally friendly safe for children, pets and your home.
- How is HOST safe for your carpet? – Host does not add hot steam that stresses the carpet to cause the pile to fall flat. We do not leave any soap residue to make your carpet a dirt magnet, actually extending the life of your carpet. We use minimal moisture so no fear of water saturation and mold and mildew forming under the carpet as a result.
- Do you charge for moving furniture? -No, we do charge for the area under the furniture that will be cleaned but not for moving furniture.
- How do you charge for your services? – We charge by the square foot of what we actually clean.